At Noritake, we offer inline heating and cooling systems using Noritake cookers and SM heat exchangers that are applied as static mixers.
Standard methods require time for heating, and unevenness or scorching could happen easily.
- Steam is directly applied to the raw material.
- All the heat in the steam is transferred.
- Rapid heating eliminates unevenness and scorching.
■Indirect Heating/Cooling Method
- The static mixer is inserted through the heating pipe.
- Homogenization of raw ingredients by mixer stirring.
- Excellent heat-exchange efficiency allows for downsizing and reduced heating times.
- Installation space reduced by omission of heating and cooling tanks.
- Inline processing maintains a safe and hygienic work environment.
- Uniform heating and cooling is possible through accurate volume and temperature control thereby improving product quality.