The PVA system continuously produces an aqueous PVA solution by dissolving and dispersing solid PVA uniformly in water through direct heating applied using steam.
- Aqueous uniformly concentrated PVA solutions can be continuously produced in a short period of time.
- The machinery is compact and takes up little space.
- The system is simple to operate, with dissolution occurring automatically once solid PVA is fed in.
- The parts that come into contact with liquid are sanitary and can automatically be cleaned without disassembly.
- Consecutive preparation liquid processes can be continuously performed by installing second-stage cooling, dilution and injection units.
|Processing capacity||100 kg/h (solid PVA)
PVA slurry concentration: 22%
Aqueous PVA solution concentration: 20%
|Utilities||Steam: 54 kg/h (0.79 MPaG)
Fresh water: 900 L/h (0.2 MPaG)
Cooling water: 5 m3/h (0.3 MPaG)
Air: 200 Nl/min (0.5 MPaG)
Electricity: 200V three-phase 8kW
|Dimensions and weight||2500L×3750W×4900H+
Approx. 3,500 kg + approx. 1,000 kg