This system continually produces saccharification liquid by adding enzymes to starch slurry and performing inline steam heating.
|Processing capacity||Rice powder slurry 780kg/h
Rice powder slurry concentration 36%
Heating temperature 75°C
|Utilities||Steam 175kg/h 0.7MPaG
Power source 200V Three-phase 20kW
|Dimensions and weight||6000Lx2000Wx5000H (mm)
- Regardless of the kind of raw material, it can consecutively produce sacchrification liquid of consistent density.
- From measuring to slurrification and saccharification, the supply of raw starch is completely automatically.
- Because the Noritake cooker heats raw materials quickly, process time is greatly reduced.
- A large reaction tank is unnecessary, making it compact.
- Inline heating means little heat exchange loss, making the unit energy efficient.
- It is easy to clean because it consists of only pipes.