The mixing system continuously mixes two or more types of chemicals and dilution water.
This is a small, box-shaped system that incorporates a pump, static mixer, and flow control unit.
- A space-efficient design incorporates all the machinery into a single box.
- The system is air-driven, and the instrumentation runs on 100 V AC only. (The flow meters are on the float, so it can be used with air only [for anti-explosion compliance].)
- It is portable via a standardized wagon, so it can be used for dilution at any required location.
- Controlling isotonic saline solution concentration
- Precipitation reactions for pharmaceutical intermediates
- Diluting developing fluids
- Diluting alcohol
- Mixing and diluting various chemicals
|Processing capacity||Liquid chemicals: 30 L/h
Dilution water: 120 L/h
|Utilities||Air: 200 NL/min (0.49 MPaG)
Electricity: 100 V AC
|Dimensions and weight||500L×800W×1200H (mm)
Approx. 90 kg