A compact user-friendly device for research facilities is now available.
- Table-sized and compact design.
- Adaptable for testing amounts of raw material as low as one liter.
- Simple temperature adjustment using fine-tuning heat adjustment valve (hand-operated).
- Starch solidification testing (testing the physical properties of starch flour and evaluating liquefied oxygen)
- Gelatinization testing for starch powder used in papermaking
|Processing capacity||Input flow rate: 12 – 30 kg/h
Input temperature: 20°C
Heating temperature: 150°C max.
|Utilities||Steam: 8 kg/h
Electricity: AC 100 V 0.2 kW
|Dimensions and weight||1500L×300W×900H (mm)
Approx. 50 kg