We recommend the use of a line mixer to ensure quality at facilities where volatile oils or light oils are mixed with bio-fuels.
Noritake’s static mixer, that is a leading line mixer in the industry, offers the following advantages when used for mixing systems and is ideal for use with bio-fuels. We handle a wide variety of models with both small and wide calibers, and we can design and produce models to handle the volume you request.
- Our static mixers effectively allow you to achieve uniform mixes of bio-fuel with volatile oils or light oils.
- Because our static mixer performs the mixing in an enclosed space (inside the transport tubes), changes in the properties of the mixture due to volatilization or moisture contamination are avoided.
- It’s easy to set and adjust the mixture ratio.
■Examples of Use
- Mixing gasoline and bio-ethanol (E3 gasoline production)
- Mixing light oil and BDF (linoleic acid methyl ester)
We also make and sell two-fluid mixing machines equipped with flow meters and fixed-quantity pumps.
Fluid Technology Dept. Chemical Equipment Section
3-1-36, Noritake-shinmachi, Nishi-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 451-8501
TEL: +81-52-561-9872 FAX: +81-52-561-7149
E-Mail : email@example.com
1-13-8, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8502
TEL: +81-3-6205-4422 FAX: +81-3-3501-7312