The inline system adds an enzyme solution to rice bran, rice flour, and starch, and carries out fully automated continuous saccharification.
- Because it can perform continuous saccharification at a uniform temperature, it is ideal for the first stage of alcohol production processes.
- Stable saccharification from low to high concentrations is possible regardless of the starch type.
- It uses a simple heating system (a Noritake cooker) that is compact and requires minimal installation space.
- The first-stage for alcohol production
- Melting white sauce for frozen foods
|Processing capacity||Starch slurry: 780 kg/h
Starch slurry concentration: 36%
Heating temperature: 75°C
|Utilities||Steam: 175 kg/h (0.7 MPaG)
Electricity: 200V three-phase 20 kW
|Dimensions and weight||6000L×2000W×5000H (mm)
Approx. 3,700 kg