The Water Heating System mounts peripheral control units like temperature sensors, temperature regulators and control valves onto a steam mixer for assembly into a compact unit
- It heats liquids through the direct mixing of steam using a steam mixer, allows automated control of steam volume using a temperature control valve, and supplies hot water at a uniform temperature.
- Wide-ranging temperature increase can be easily and accurately controlled.
- The machine operates at maximum thermal efficiency by using all the heat in the steam.
- Producing hot water for heating calendar rolls
- Producing hot water for showers
- Producing hot water for diluting solutions
- Producing preparatory hot water
- Producing hot water as a heat transfer medium
- Producing hot water for production processes
Sample Specifications (Instant Heating System)
|Processing capacity||Hot water rate: 95.5 m³/h (75°C)|
|Utilities||Steam: 5,430 kg/h (0.3 MPaG)
Fresh water: 90 m³/h (0.2 MPaG, 40 – 60°C).
Air: 300 NL/min (0.5 MPaG)
Electricity: 200V three-phase 0.8 kW
|Dimensions and weight||3000L×1200W×1500H (mm)
Approx. 2,000 kg