The Yogurt Preparation System creates homogeneous mixes of high-viscosity raw ingredients with small amounts of secondary ingredients. This system does away with heterogeneous mixes created using tank-batch systems.
- No mixing tank is necessary, so the mixing can be done during transport to the filling machine.
- The mixing ratio can be easily adjusted.
- It uses special convex spacer elements for fruit pulp, eliminating the clogging of solid foods.
- It improves the cleanliness of equipment following operation.
- Pre-mixing of custard cream and whip cream.
- Pre-mixing of plain yogurt with fruit juice and fruit pulp.
- Making salad dressing
- Pre-mixing of raw soybeans, liquid seasonings, and alcohol.
|Processing capacity||Yogurt: 2,000 kg/h
Fruit pulp: 220 kg/h
|Utilities||Electricity: 200V three-phase 8 kW|
|Dimensions and weight||2400L×1600W×1850H (mm)
Approx. 800 kg