The Consecutive Degassing Deaeration System provides the physical effect of a vacuum state and continuously removes air bubbles and dissolved gases from low and high-viscosity liquids.
- Liquids that have been through thinning and dispersion processes on spinning discs have larger contact surfaces with the vacuum, which promotes degassing.
- A multi-disc design allows at least twice the processing capacity (compared to that of other brands) and achieves higher cost-performance.
- Reducing refill losses: paint, polymer raw material, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise
- Oxygen removal: fruit juice, dressing, sauces
- Improved yields: adhesives, emulsions, resins, ink
- Solvent removal and dehydration: polymer raw materials, pigments, ink
- Color improvement: cosmetics, cleaning agents, spices
|Processing capacity||Raw materials: 1,500 kg/h
Vacuum level: 20 Torr
|Utilities||Cooling water / sealing water: 7 l/min (14°C)
Electricity: 200 V three-phase 8 kW
|Dimensions and weight||2500L×900W×2500H (mm)
Approx. 900 kg
Degassing Effectiveness Examples
Polymer raw materials
(10,000 mPa ･ s, 25°C)
Before degassing After degassing
Note: for further details, please refer to the separate catalog.